We have a First contact Practitioner (FCP) starting with us on Fridays in the next couple of weeks.
His name is Khaled Barrick, will be working on Fridays 08:30am – 6:30pm.
Please call the surgery to book in an appointment.
When to book with FCP:
- 1.) Pain, swelling, heat, redness, reduced movement in a defined body area
– Anywhere in the arm (shoulder to and including hand) or leg (hip to and including foot)
– Any part of the spine or pelvis (neck to lower back including buttocks)
- 2.) Pain swelling, heat, redness, reduced movement at multiple sites
- 3.) Neurological symptoms
– Weakness, tingling, burning, shooting, numbness and pins and needles
– These symptoms may occur in combination with above signs in 1. and 2.